Wednesday, July 21, 2010

cheap hammock stand

This is a great hammock, considering how little it cost. We were looking for
something that would go on an upstairs balcony without taking up the whole
place. This fit the bill nicely. Seems like it would work fine for anyone up
through the size of a fit adult male. I'm about 6' 1" and around 170 lbs, and it
works great for me, but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone TOO much larger. My
wife loves it. It isn't a traditional rope hammock, of course. But it does give
as you lie down on it, so that you feel cocooned in it as you should. Also sways
and rocks a bit, thanks to the short suspended chains at either end. The two
end-piece metal dowels were not in the box when it arrived. So I called the
customer service number on the instructions. A real person answered right away,
then transferred me immediately to someone who could help me. He was very
friendly, and he took my address down, shipped the missing parts immediately, no
questions asked, and a couple of days later I was good to go.
cheap hammock stand

No comments:

Post a Comment