Thursday, July 22, 2010

Electric crepe maker

After returning from Paris and having enjoyed the street vendor crepes, I
knew I had to have a crepe maker of my own. After doing some shopping, I was
surprised at how much crepe makers could cost. The CucinaPro was the only one
that I thought was worth the money before I ordered. Thankfully, I was right. It
makes great crepes and is easy to use. Even though is says it only has 5 temps,
there is a slide control for setting the temp so you can set the temp anywhere
in between the pre-printed numbers and really get the temp just where you need
it. The only thing that would make this better for me would be to improve the
skirt under the griddle. The skirt is made of a soft plastic that bends when you
pick up the grill. It you pick it up with two hands, the plastic is fine, but if
you try to pick it up with one hand, it bends quite a bit.
electric crepe maker

No comments:

Post a Comment